Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.447 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 101% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 44,213 (CHF 12,826) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 22,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)