Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02750 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,762 (¥718,722) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)