Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.149 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,234 ($4,520) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)