Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,177 ($4,389) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (19 minutes ago)