Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,128 (5,734TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)