Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19667 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,954 (Mex$ 20,106) in Uruapan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)