Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06633 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,726 (Php101,411) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (32 minutes ago)