Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06571 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,942 (Php105,657) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)