Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38951 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,896 (51,081 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)