Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39276 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,005 (50,935 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)