Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34484 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,888 (57,674 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)