Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00341 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 47,758 (₩14,022,263) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 39,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)