Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00319 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 41,537 (₩13,018,420) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 31,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)