Cost of living comparison between Ulan-Ude, Russia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05595 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,135 (руб 20,290) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)