Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 BRL / MNT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 12,786 (9,711,898 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)