Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00155 BRL / MNT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,970 (5,799,254 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)