Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00144 BRL / MNT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,080 (5,607,428 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)