Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 BRL / MNT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,321 (5,610,129 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)