Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00137 BRL / MNT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,136 (2,282,448 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)