Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05040 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 730 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 536 (₨10,633) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (25 minutes ago)