Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00272 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,235 (₩1,557,627) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (44 minutes ago)