Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00281 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,629 (₩2,361,636) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)