Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00303 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,021 (₩2,315,532) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)