Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09579 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,348 (34,950 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)