Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09962 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,412 (44,293 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)