Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11836 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,489 (46,377 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 85 SRD $ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 2 hours ago)