Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05471 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,550 (₨46,604) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)