Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09579 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,867 (29,928 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)