Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09872 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,711 (17,328 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)