Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,092 in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (42 minutes ago)