Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,423 in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)