Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,089 in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (4 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)