Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,127 in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (29 minutes ago)