Cost of living comparison between Uberaba, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,353 in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)