Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,512 in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)