Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,356 in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)