Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,620 in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)