Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,893 in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)