Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.731 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,562 (1,480KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (29 minutes ago)