Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 637 (4,459,867 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (35 minutes ago)