Cost of living comparison between Tuy Hoa, Vietnam and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00015 BRL / VND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 520 (3,454,065 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)