Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18361 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,007 (Mex$ 21,822) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)