Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31474 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,552 (Bs 11,285) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (43 minutes ago)