Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32500 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,083 (Bs 9,485) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (31 minutes ago)