Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,181 (Bs 79,875,304) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)