Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 71% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,602 (€6,080) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)