Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.105 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,059 (9,103 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)