Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.113 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,703 (6,021 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)