Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.113 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,855 (6,157 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Warsaw costs 2.40 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)