Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.912 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 56% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,841 (6,402 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)