Cost of living comparison between Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00953 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,605 (273,378 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)