Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.014 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,082 (€3,508) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)