Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.234 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,093 (€3,329) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)