Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.350 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,616 (1,938 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)