Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04948 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 390 (₨7,882) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)