Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,051 (COL$1,595,255) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)