Cost of living comparison between Tuluá, Colombia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00107 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,271 (COL$2,117,611) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)