Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.110 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,413 ($5,600) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ganja costs 10 ман (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 2 hours ago)