Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06015 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,310 (руб 55,040) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)