Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05319 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,286 (руб 42,976) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)