Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20241 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,943 (ARS $9,601) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (40 minutes ago)