Cost of living comparison between Tucson, Arizona, United States and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,229 ($5,859) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)