Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03445 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,748 (¥399,045) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)