Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02941 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,428 (¥660,593) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)