Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 269% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,224 (4,030,019 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (38 minutes ago)