Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00247 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 319% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,094 (5,295,190 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)