Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.952 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,586 (S/. 2,718) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)