Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39540 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 106% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 35,099 (kr 88,770) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)