Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39806 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 34,600 (kr 86,923) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 3 hours ago)