Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36551 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,406 (kr 83,189) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (33 minutes ago)