Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36977 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,151 (kr 84,244) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)