Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44694 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 37,570 (kr 84,061) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)