Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.853 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,062 (C$2,826) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)