Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.685 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,516 (C$2,799) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)