Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.323 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,654 (C$1,142) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (about 3 hours ago)