Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,661 (€1,259) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)