Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.182 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,710 (€1,605) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (40 minutes ago)