Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.392 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,008 (6,275 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (23 minutes ago)