Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,246 (8,099 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)