Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.322 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,729 (6,774 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)