Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.301 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,434 (5,838 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (32 minutes ago)