Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.255 BRL / LYD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,402 (9,048 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)