Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00218 BRL / LBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,850 (9,584,780 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)