Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00209 BRL / LBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,164 (1,989,461 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)