Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 BRL / LBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,637 (4,541,651 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)