Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00247 BRL / LBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,529 (3,851,988 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)