Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00226 BRL / LBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,083 (4,907,462 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)