Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46529 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,412 ($b3,035) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)