Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.413 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,458 (€3,050) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)