Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.182 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,688 (€1,599) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)