Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08869 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,757 (42,361 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (44 minutes ago)