Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,906 (€5,868) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)