Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,474 (€4,355) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)