Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.756 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,152 (€3,235) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)