Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.456 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,321 (€5,301) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)