Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16814 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,732 (Mex$ 10,302) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (43 minutes ago)